Friday 23 February 2018

Book Quotes of the Week



"I would rather be poor in a cottage full of books than a king without the desire to read." Thomas Babington Macaulay

"Nothing can compare to the feeling evoked by turning the page in a great book." Aneta Cruz

"Read nothing that you do not care to remember, and remember nothing you do not mean to use." Professor Blackie

"It's impossible to walk through a book store and be in a bad mood at the same time." N.N.
[If anyone can tell me the originator of this quote, I'd be very thankful and would happily include the name.


Find more book quotes here.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marianne, yes I think that the NY book would be helpful for any visitor as well as being entertaining. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will get it, then. I'm sure I'll enjoy it anyway, just wasn't so sure about my son. LOL

      Happy Reading,
      Marianne

      Delete