Friday 2 February 2018

Book Quotes of the Week



"I have put out my books and now my house has a soul." Cicero 

"A country that does not know how to read and write is easy to deceive." Che Guevara 

"Books are dreams lived out on paper." TrueTateHunter 
 
"Reading is important. If you know how to read then the whole world opens up to you" Barack Obama

"Humans make art, but art makes us human." N.N.

Find more book quotes here.


[If anyone can tell me the originator of this quote, I'd be very thankful and would happily include the name.]

4 comments:

  1. Good quotes this week, so true about books making it home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. A house without books always looks so cold.

      Have a gread week,
      Marianne

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm always with Che. ;) But he is right. I always believe that whatever you learned stays with you, nobody can take that away. Education is our greatest treasure.

      Have a wonderful week,
      Marianne

      Delete